- Represented telecommunications technology client with its data licensing contracts with Cox, Comcast, Ooma, GoDaddy, and others.
- Represented software development client with its contract with Microsoft.
- Represented software development client with its contract with CA (formerly Computer Assocates).
- Represented travel technology client with its data licensing contracts with SABRE and American Airlines.
- Represented healthcare technology client with its startup documents and subsequent Angel financing.
- Represented client with contract for the exclusive know-how rights to manufacture and exclusive right to distribute worldwide a patented, trademarked, and independent laboratory tested nutraceutical ingredient.
- Represented home furniture and decor manufacturer with matters ranging from negotiating the indemnification rights and obligations with respect to defective products, solar panel installation on warehouse, and other day-to-day business matters.
- Represented client with contracts for the exclusive right to distribute patented, trademarked, and independent laboratory tested nutraceutical ingredients.
- Represented client with contracts granting to wholesalers (subdistributors) certain exclusive rights in certain channels of commerce to distribute certain products.
- Represented client with contract for third-party manufacture of its products and another contract for another third-party’s packaging and delivery of the client’s products to the client’s customers.
- Represented PPE manufacturer with its contracts with suppliers and customers.
- Represented tool manufacturer and a compressor re-manufacturer with their Product Warranty terms and conditions.
Joint Ventures & partnerships
- Represented client in its joint venture with a pharmaceutical company whose consolidated annual revenues exceed $500 million.
- Represented myriad groups of individuals with contracts that govern their rights and obligations to each other and to their business.
- Represented myriad businesses and individuals negotiate and document the “unwinding” of their partnership arrangements, including the buyout of partners’ business ownership interest.
- Represented several high-level executives with their employment contracts and related equity incentive compensation, including restricted stock, stock options, and minority ownership rights.